- Internet service HKS Lazar operating at the address https://www.hkslazar.com/ [further: Website WWW] is supported by HKS LAZAR based in Jastrzębie-Zdrój.
- In the interests of security of entrusted data, internal procedures have been developed and recommended to prevent unauthorized access to data.
- rules for collecting and processing personal data of Website Users;
- the rules of storing and accessing information on the User’s devices using Cookies, which are used to provide services provided electronically by the Administer of personal data;
- rules of using Web Push notifications through the website.
Par. 1 [definitions]
- Administrator of personal data – HKS Lazar Sp. z o.o. based in Jastrzębie-Zdrój (44-225) ul. Wodzisławska 15 B, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice X-th Commercial Division, under KRS no. 0000362143 [further as: HKS LAZAR] – the entity providing services by electronic means, storing and accessing the information in the User’s devices, processes personal data the User acquired via the Website.
- Cookie Files – IT data served and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website, including those posted by the Administrator, related to the provisions of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- Web Push information - any massages displayed while browsing Web pages that may contain
marketing information HKS LAZAR, sent by the Website to the User’s internet browser.
- Web page – means web page under which HKS LAZAR sp z o.o. runs Website.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website.
- User – any entity website; any entity for whom electronic services may be provided with legal provisions may be provided electronically or with a contact concluded for the provisions of electronic services.
Par. 2 [preliminary information]
- All rights to the entire contents of the Website are reserved.
- HKS LAZAR cares about ensuring proper protection of the collected data.
- HKS LAZAR constantly updates the information contained on the Website, however, does not assume any responsibility for the topicality and completeness of the information presented on the Website.
- HKS LAZAR reserves the right to make changes to a part or all of the website.
- HKS LAZAR bears no liability for any damage caused as a result of using the Website.
Par. 3 [copyrights]
- All rights to the Website, including graphic and text elements, are reserved and owned by HKS LAZAR or other natural or legal persons, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The use of the Website content does not imply the acquisition by Users of any rights to the works or databases contained therein. The user is entitled to use these works or databases only within the scope of allowed use specified in the provisions of the Act dated 4 February, 1994 about copyrights and related rights and the Act dated 16 April, 1993 about combating unfair competition.
- It is forbidden to copy, modify or transmit any part of the Website without the consent of HKS LAZAR expressed in writing, except for cases expressly permitted by applicable legal regulations.
- All product names, trade names and other individualization markings presented on the Website pages forming protected trademarks or recognized as such by HKS LAZAR are subject to under legal protection under the Act dated 30 June, 2000 industrial property rights and the Act dated 16 April, 1993 about combating unfair competition.
Par. 4 [personal data protection]
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use certain functionalities of the Website. The lack of providing personal data makes it impossible to use certain functionalities of Website.
- Add date sent to the Administrator by Users are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 10 May, 2018 and in accordance with Regulations (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April, 2016 about protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and they are not processed for any purpose other than the execution of orders.
- The used of the Website whose data is processed by HKS LAZAR has the right to:
its data stored by HKS LAZAR in accordance with the above act on the processing personal data, GDPR and the act on electronic services dated 18 July, 2002.
- access to its personal data,
- rectification its personal data,
- correcting its personal data,
- requiring the cessation (deletion) of processing,
Par. 5 [data collection]
- The Administrator conducts processing operations for the following personal data:
- first name and surname,
- address of residing
- telephone number, fax number, e-mail address,
- address of the place where the device is installed.
- User’s personal data will be processed in order to fulfil the warranty obligations and the warranty for defects by HKS Lazar sp. z o.o., and they can be performed by other recipients, that is, the accounting office, the legal office, and the authorized warranty service of HKS Lazar sp. z o.o. , experts in the field of heating technology and associated devices – based on contract for entrusting the processing the personal data.
- The basis for processing of Users’ personal data is the consent for the processing of personal data and the inability of personal data to enter into and performance of contract.
- Providing data is indispensible for the conclusion of the contract and for the performance of warranty and warranty obligations for defects, consideration of complaints, maintenance records by the device manufacturer – HKS Lazar sp. z o.o.
- If the data is not provided, it is not possible to conclude a guarantee contract and perform warranty obligations by the device manufacturer. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is completely voluntary.
- The User has the right to:
- request from the Administrator to access to its personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- raise objections to such processing,
- transferring of data,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
- Users’ personal data are not subject to automated decision making, in this profiling.
- Users’ personal data will be stored for 5 years from the end of the warranty period and expiry of warranty claims and warranty for defects.
- After completion of order, the data may be deleted on the clear written instruction of the User,
sent on the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Par. 6 [Cookie files]
- Cookie files (known as “cookies”) are informatics data, in particular text files that are stored in the User’s Website end device and intended for use on it. Cookie usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Website may use Cookie identifying the User – in the manner necessary to simplify or cancel the operation.
- Cookie do not contain personal data and the condition of Cookie is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk. Scanning Cookie files can cause difficulties in using the Website.
- Two types of cookie files are used within the Website:
- Files ”session” or temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the web browser. Temporary files are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable secure lodging to the website.
- Files “permanent” stored on the User’s end device for a limited time in the parameters oc cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- The website uses files:
- “functional”, which are used to store information such as: login or password, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website,
- “statistic”, thanks to which the Website can optimize according to the Users’ preferences,
- “advertising”, enabling Users to receive advertisements tailored to their individual preferences and interests,
- “social networks”, that enable the integration of social networking sites used by the User with the Website.
- In many cases, software used for browsing the websites (web browser) allows cookie files by default to be stored on the end device of User. Users can change settings for Cookie files at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the proper handling of Cookie files in the setting of the internet browser or inform whether they are placed in the Website User’s device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling Cookie files are available in the software setting (web browser). No lock means that the User agrees to save them.
- Restricting the use of cookie files by the User may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
Par. 7 [Web Push notifications]
- HKS LAZAR provides Web Push notifications through the Website.
- Web Push notifications are sent to the User’s internet browser only after obtaining the User’s consent for this type of communication.
- In order to express consent to receive Web Push notifications, the User should select the “illuminate notification” option or other, meaningful message indicating a willingness indicating the affirmative will to receive notifications sent via his web browser.
- HKS LAZAR informs, that the consent expressed by the User to receive Web Push notifications may be revoked at any time by changing the User’s internet browser setting.
- HKS LAZAR does not process any personal data of Users using web Push notifications.
Par. 9 [contact]